Shutting Down

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
I don't know how much longer this thread will be active so I just wanted to thank all you guys for the support and encouragement. I just don't have the time to do this anymore and it really bugs me to keep people waiting and not fulfilling my commitments. So I am going to take a break for a while. Thanks again it has been great fun
Mike

I don't know how much longer this thread will be active so I just wanted to thank all you guys for the support and encouragement. I just don't have the time to do this anymore and it really bugs me to keep people waiting and not fulfilling my commitments. So I am going to take a break for a while. Thanks again it has been great fun
Mike

You will be missed Mike. Good luck to you and thanks for all your support.

I fully understand your points, Mike, but I still hope this will only be temporary, you are doing great work. I will know around May whether I will continue or stop this also, but if I continue we should hook up for 2 weeks in the summer for a handle-making camp ;)

Stefan

sad, sad, very sad.....I'm just about send you some knives & burlwood blocks for rehandle:( ......please take a good rest, than come back soon!!

Thats a shame Mike, but a change is as good as a rest sometimes. So I'm sure you will find enjoyment and relaxation in it again soon. :)

Wish you all the best, hopefully you'll come back at a later stage

Hopefully you will do some handles once in a while. Just for the fun of it.

Mike, you're a very talented craftsman and your work will be missed but you're also a great guy & member so please don't be shy, you make sure you still come by to shoot the poop if nothing else.

Mike is going to reinvent himself as Hmenry and only make western handles.
Photos will be taken on cinder-blocks, not bricks.

Take care Mike, I wish you all the best.
Like Dave said, you're not only talented, but an all-around good guy. This forum could use more members like you.
I wish you the best and DON'T BE A STRANGER !!!!!

Really like your work, cleaver you handled is gorgeous and super comfy.

I plan on finishing what I have here don't worry y'all

And I recently sold off some of my favorite Henrys, figuring I'd just continue getting news ones!

Oh man. Well good luck in whatever you decide to do. Your work is always inspiring

Good luck Mike and thanks for your help.
The handles you did for me were not only among your first but were the first and only ones I have!

Glen

Back