Sigma power 1k & 6k

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicv

Reaction score
Hi. I know there was a pass around on Sigma stones but that was their select 2 line. I'm curious about what people here think of these two stones if they've used them. I know they bring high praise from the wood working community but not much with the knife sharpening guys. I'm mostly curious about both hard and soft type 1k, select 2 1200 which actually isn't a select 2, and the 6k renge suita. I know Seb likes them and please yourself chime in if you read this. Plus others who may have tried them and your thoughts on them thanks. I'm not asking this as the normal recommendation just looking at people's experiences and possible comparisons to other stones you've used as well

No. The stones from the normal ceramic series. I've read the pass around on the select 2 stones. So both the white ceramic hard and soft 1k. The 1200 which looks like an off white. And the 6k ceramic renge suita. Light brown with pink spots

Back