Quantcast

Signature Lines - Advertising

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
Hi guys, you may have noticed that I've been changing my sig line often using different styles/fonts and to now include an image banner.

Sig lines can generate click-throughs to your sites and sales and I want you to use them if you wish to, I just want to put a limit on what we do here before one of us goes crazy with it (like myself probably). :)

I'm trying to decide on what level is going to be acceptable and I'll post on this once this has been figured out. In the meantime please feel free to post links to your businesses.

Dave

Jim

Reaction score
The more click throughs the better for both sites search results!

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
i cant seem to do images in my sig line... is that something that we will be able to do? Also, i'm limited to 4 lines of text (or less if they are long like many links are)

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
Yeah Jon I'm thinking that images in the sig lines are OK as long as we keep them within a certain size, I just have to figure out what that is. I'll look into the 4 lines of text thing.

Marko Tsourkan

Reaction score
I like the idea of image in a signature line. Don't really like too many lines of text. Image can convey it all.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
Jim just informed me that he set the vendors up to allow an image to be displayed in your sig lines. If you want to give it a try please do, just please don't have some giant screen changing billboard is all I ask. :D

Marko Tsourkan

Reaction score
I would like to use a small banner-like image, similar to a banner I had at KF. Size similar to Dave's image.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
The image size allowed is set up at 400x100 pixels and 15000 bytes. Please post if you have troubles.

Jim

Reaction score
I would suggest hyperlinking the photos to your site!

Latest posts