• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

silk knife bags

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
some of you have been waiting awhile for these. I had placed the order with my elderly Chinese lady awhile back and paid her in advance for her work. This all occurred before my latest health issues and the robbery. I received them the day after the robbery, go figure. I originally had them made for all of my knives, after I placed the order and paid her to do the work, it dawned on me that none of my knives have sayas. Then I got sick, so I need to sell them to pay for my drugs. Help me out guys. they are made of oriental themed material and are lined with a dark satin cloth. dimensions are 24 inches by around 3.5 inches. They are very nice, I think you guys will like them. there are 10 of them. $30 each plus $5 shipping and I will combine shipping. conus. If shipping out of country more cost.

Walter (Monchoon) gets first choice
Keith sent yours out today
Charles sent yours out too.

bags 023.jpg

bags 021.jpg

bags 020.jpg

bags 018.jpg

bags 017.jpg

bags 016.jpg

bags 015.jpg

bags 014.jpg

bags 013.jpg

bags 012.jpg

bags 010.jpg

bags 009.jpg

bags 007.jpg

bags 005.jpg

bags 002.jpg

:ninja:I was thinking about that thread the other day and if you had any left. Now it looks like the ones I liked are gone now.

Son. I'll take all the black ones.
i got to get Walter first, he requested black ones, I only have three the all black one and the black and silver zigzag pattern and the black and red zigzag. all other dark ones are dark blue.

Ok, once it washes out, add blue with green dragon, and red with gold dragon. 4 total will be good. :)

these three are left.
gold cherry blossoms on red back ground, silver cherry blossoms on red background and black cherry blossoms on red background,

bags 011.jpg

Son, I'll take the silver cherry blossoms on red background and black cherry blossoms on red background. I'll PayPal you the funds when I get back in the office in a couple hours.

Son, I'll take the silver cherry blossoms on red background and black cherry blossoms on red background. I'll PayPal you the funds when I get back in the office in a couple hours.

okay these are gone.

We have a wood pusher, a metal pusher, and a bag pusher. It def. beats drugs.:cop: At least for me.

Just received the silk bags, Son. They were everything that you said they would be! Love them....

Son:

The bags are beautiful. Well made, and very versatile design. Thank you!

I am glad I got two, because her ladyship immediately appropriated one of them for her own uses.

Keith

Is the gold against red/black still available... or any others? These are great.

Damn. I was thinking the green would look great with my Rodrigue. Ahhhh well.

gimme the number of that chinese lady of yours, geez, im too late :(

Back