Simple friday fun

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredde

Reaction score
A simple friday challenge. See attached picture. Yes, they’re all gyutos but apart from that, give me the least common denominotator.
(And remember, this is friday fun, not deadly serious. ✌🏻😘)

Edit: At 1200 CET 220220 I will present the correct answer. Anyone that has presented it before will be entitled to eternal glory and fame. ✨

/Fredde

Attachments

• 235A8084-4062-4632-9349-0C9DC611FED4.jpeg
    235A8084-4062-4632-9349-0C9DC611FED4.jpeg
    307.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
They all contributed to your divorce?
😂
While I am in fact what we in Sweden call ”Gräsänkling” meaning, wife and child(s) away for a couple of days for a ski trip, the answer is No. Bonus and Creative points though! 😂

Last edited:
I might add:
It’s ok to guess wrong, this is for fun ☺️
This is for fun
Blast away!

They have all, at some point, been hit with a hammer
Yes, they have. I’m looking for a slightly more specific answer though. Code of conduct award recipient, I salute You! To be specific, No, that is not the answer I’m looking for!

Given the fact that we’re living on a rotating planet and as a consequence of that, I will soon go to sleep, I hereby introduce the following rule which will be added to the original post;
At 1200 CET 220220 I will present the correct answer. Anyone that has presented it before will be entitled to eternal glory and fame. ✨

Stay safe and take care ❤️
Fredde

They're all laying on a towel?

They all have a core steel that would be considered "high carbon"?

They're all in the same photo?

They're in the same room?

THEY'RE ALL ON PLANET EARTH??¿¿‽‽

M1k3, I humbly present you the Gold medal for presenting the correct answer. Yes, they’re all considered stainless! 🥇

(Note to the next poster of a ”friday fun” like this: Dig deeper into the rabbit hole. A lot deeper. Like, oil platform into the earth deep. Just to make sure the question is understood 😄)

Last edited:
For the record, from left to right, all 240’s except for the HD:

Shiro Kamo SG2
Nigara Hamono SG2
Akifusa PM SRS15
Hattori HD VG10 (my first J-knife, still there for everyday use ❤️)
Yoshikane SLD
Takeshi Saji VG10 (Rainbow)
Kurosaki Rajin ”Cobalt Special”
Hattori FH VG10
Shibata Koutetsu SG2
Kurosaki Fujin SG2

M1k3, I humbly present you the Gold medal for presenting the correct answer. Yes, they’re all considered stainless! 🥇

(Note to the next poster of a ”friday fun” like this: Dig deeper into the rabbit hole. A lot deeper. Like, oil platform into the earth deep. Just to make sure the question is understood 😄)
🤷‍♂️ I never mentioned stainless...

Latest posts

Back