• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Smedja Aspen 180 gyuto [price drop]

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penan

Reaction score
I'm selling my Smedja Aspen 181*50mm, 170g, 62-63 HRC, blended s-grind, roller bearing steel (version of 52100), burned oak handle.

I'm selling it for what I bought I for, Euro/USD: 257 including shipping from Sweden. New price 240 Euro/USD including shipping.

I bought it from this thread:
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/smedja-aspen-180-gyuto.53944/
From original seller:
"The knife has a few interesting characteristics. Both steel and wood are upcycled (old roller bearing, core wood in door/window frames). The knife develops a crazy patina. It’s one of my favorite knives when it comes to the edge it takes and its easy of maintenance on leather strop.

I’ve thinned the blade a bit, and polished the sides."

I'm selling it because I'm moving to a house and need some funds for furniture etc.

tempImageooVX6z.pngtempImagelh8O1S.pngtempImagecmprmQ.pngtempImagebRPLUc.pngtempImageGDS3NK.pngtempImagec2vq1n.pngtempImagemOGR6k.pngtempImagebzoDx1.png

Last edited:
Back