• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snakes Stupid Stone Sale Morihei Edition

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

You know the drill, stupid prices on some great stuff because I'm bored and restless and screw it lets sell some stuff to buy some new stuff. Price includes shipping within the ConUS, sorry no International. Want to sell these together as a set to save on shipping given the already crazy low price. Wonderful splash and go stone and my favorite I've ever used for traditional splash and go stones. Why would I sell them then? Well I'm bored and my in laws gave me back my Chosera set after never trying to learn to use them so I'm having fun with those for now. I'll probably re-buy these some day but eh, screw it, someone else can enjoy these!

Morihei 1k + 6k Hibioshi stones together = $110.00
Lightly used for a dozen knives or so, these are fairly hard so no detectable wear or loss of height. The 1k leaves a crazy bitey edge while the 6k leaves a good bit of bite along with a almost mirror on the core steel of wide bevels. Wonderful stones and work great together.
Stones.jpg

Last edited:
Do these have natural stone powder in them?

Maybe? I'm honestly not sure, I had previously thought that all of the Morihei stuff did but then I also read that it was only the 9k Karasu that did. So...honestly I'm not sure, not a lot of good translated info on these. My apologies

Back