So I'm thinking about passing around my Dragon slayers.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I do get these, is anyone adverse to me bumping Colin up on these? It would only affect:

heath
karring
justin
pensacola tiger

If not, I understand. I've just got a score to settle. :zipper:

After I do get these, is anyone adverse to me bumping Colin up on these? It would only affect:

heath
karring
justin
pensacola tiger

No problem from my end. I am out of town for most of the next three weeks anyhow, so I need a bit of delay.

k.

heath
karring
justin
pensacola tiger

But you got to use the sig's and no power tools!

No problem for me either, just gimme a heads-up before sending them my way.

They are on the way to Eamon as of today. He should get them on Monday...Tuesday at the latest.

PZ

I guess I better get the stones out! Do I have Eamons addy?

Heh! Now I have a P.O. Box! I can leave it everywhere!

Burke Cutlery
P.O. Box 1405
Hurst, TX

Ok maybe not everywhere, but I had to throw it out there at least once. What's the worst that could happen? Someone sends me a knife as a threat? I'll just sharpen it and send it back with a receipt!

Hey Eamon,
How about an update. What did you think of the edge I left on em. To sushi/sashimi guy was it worth a bean? And how 'bout them stones????

Oh I got them late last week! Managed to get a few days at work with them. I have talked to Randy a bit about them. I'll post my thoughts after sharpening them and using them a little more.

They hit me today. I'll get to give them a good work out this weekend, just wanted to test out the edge Eamon sent me today. I gave it a light stropping and would you look at the size if the burr that came off!
By the way I like the mods you made to the sheath Son, cool

f464728a.jpg

8abbef25.jpg

For anyone new out there the burr was is a joke, and a dam funny one if I do say so myself.:clown::laughat::whistling::laugh:

But that was the secret to push cutting tp! :clown:

I just realized that I haven't written on these yet!

And holy crapoly, those took their sweet time getting there.

ROFLMFAO......you are such a dip shythe Colin !!!!!!!!! That looks more like a pub hair from the guard robot that Son bought.

Just send em back to me....I'll save em.....OOOOHHHHH better yet....touch em to one of your new STROPS. Gottta have one of those when they are done.

So what's the status on these bad boys who's got them and who's next.

Thanks
Jason

I think that time has come, shoot me your addy in a PM so I can send them to you.

Just got the knives today. Thanks Chef Niloc.

I will mess with them for about a week, so who ever is next please shoot me a PM with your address info to mail it out.

Has anyone sharpened them yet?

Latest posts

Back