• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD *sold* All-Clad LTD 8-Quart Stockpot & Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad 5-ply Non-stick Dutch Oven

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am selling a few nice pots. I seem to buy too much cookware that just sits there. These been sitting unused, new for the last 2 years. Prices include shipping in CONusa.

1. All-Clad LTD 8-Quart Stockpot with Lid. Pot was never cooked in. Just sat in drawer. Few storage marks included. Unit is stainless steel inside, then covered in approx 2.8mm aluminum and outside special smooth anodizing the protect it from scratches and marks.

Asking $130 shipped.

2. 6.3qt Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad 5-ply Non-stick Dutch Oven with Lid. This is a fairly rare 5-ply non-stick (not sure if anyone else makes something like this) model. SS outside
The breakdown is following: "five layers comprised of an 18/0 magnetic stainless steel base layer, alternating layers of pure and alloy aluminum, closed with an 18/10 stainless steel layer topped with Swiss Diamond's XD coating" The description above makes it sound like it should work on induction, but as I don't have it, I cannot guarantee it!

Asking $120 shipped

please ask if any questions :)

few pics are based but i also included actual pics of the pots.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg