Quantcast

Something a little different!! Yet too cool! Necromonger Dagger

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Theres one I am working on with a brother and fellow forum member.. Clay known as eaglewood on the forums, Clay is a artist and craftsman. and makes some VERY cool stuff, movie props and such.. as well as other really cool things..:viking: He will be casting awesome handles for this, and finishing the knife..

Im honored to be a part of this, and soon we will be making some of these with HHH Damascus that will be available for all the knife nuts and movie groupies!! :doublethumbsup:

Anyways.. Heres a few pics of the blade after HT and inital grinds.. I have about another couple hrs of grinding to do to get this one where I am happy with it.. But wanted to throw a few pics up now.. and will continue to add pics as the knife is getting done. Sort of a WIP having Clay fill in the blanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking and God Bless YA

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
This knife design was in the movie.. Chronicles of Riddick. We are testing the waters trying to make a few replicas. :)

Who knows where it will lead. Possibly one day some of my work will be in the movies!:thumbsup::cool2::viking:

Michael Rader

Banned
Reaction score
That is very cool. I had a sword that was in the 90's Planet of the Apes movie with Mark Wahlberg, but the prop guy I sold it to, later told me that it was only used for a second right at the end and got edited out anyway. Darn. Anyway, good luck.

-M

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. No matter what, Its gona be a cool dagger. Im happy to be a part in the making of this one!

Clay should be back in town soon and he will be casting the handles for it and finishing the knife! I will update with pics ASAP. :D

Eaglewood

Reaction score
Here are some quick updates-- just getting started on this tonight--

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Eamon, The blade profile I am assuming your referring to.. Was cut out with a water jet machine, Then I cleaned em up and did the Heat Treat and grinds.. Now Clay has wax cast the handle and is working on it as we speak! :)

Eaglewood

Reaction score
the jaggety Bits are all from a waterjet.
:doublethumbsup:

oops-- too late-- got me Bro!!!!

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Heres a little something Im working on as well. We will be offering a limited number of these Damascus key chains, There will be many shapes and styles. to choose from.

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Eamon, I just made 4 more, 2 knife shapes another cross a little wider, and another? Random diamond shape..

I will let ya know when I have some ready and posted on the site!

Now Back to the cool dagger!! Heres a couple Videos of Clay working his magic on these!

[video=youtube;qWZLRPj6vWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qWZLRPj6vWg[/video]

[video=youtube;BhaIe9_Q-o4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BhaIe9_Q-o4[/video]

Andrew H

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey! I thought I got first dibs :razz:

ajhuff

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to ask why not cast around the tang but got answered in the 2nd video. Nice work!

-AJ

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Here are the key chain pieces I was working on today. :)

Im thinking I will heat blue them to show the pattern and give them a little extra classy look!

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow, Im gona make a couple kitchen knife shapes!! :) and get these sanded to mirror and try the heat bluing process.

Andrew H

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial
Founding Member
Reaction score
They look good Randy, I like the diamond one especially.

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Andy! Ill be working on there today in between Heat treating some blades and grinding a fighter! May have some pics of the finished pieces tonight after 8 PM or so. :)

Ratton

Founding Member
Reaction score
In the picture of the 4 knives, I like the 2 on the bottom left the best. :2cents:

Are these for sale on you website somewhere?
:yammer:

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Not yet.. Im posting them now. I will put up a link as soon as I get them on line

Thanks for the comment! :) The top 2 are suppose to resemble kitchen knives! :)

HHH Knives

Founding Member
Reaction score
Heres a couple more Key chains..

Jesus fish in feather pattern damascus, Mosaic damascus dog tag, Reverb Diamond, twist drop point, and feather heart.

Key Chain take 2 115.JPG

Key Chain take 2 126.JPG

Key Chain take 2 089.JPG

Key Chain take 2 090.JPG

Key Chain take 2 135.JPG