• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Splash and Go Stones

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bensbites

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am feeling the need for an impulse purchase, todays urge, splash and go stones. Course, medium and fine. What do you have? I know a set of new Shapton Pro is not that expensive new, but I thought I would see what is out there.

Thank you in advance
Ben

Medium: Sigma Power Select II 3000. Blazing fast and leaves a good that edge that's easy to follow up with the next stone. Fine: Sigma Power jinzo renge suita. Nicest 6000 grit stone on the market if you ask me. You can easily buy it with Buyee from this shop: https://item.rakuten.co.jp/kuwanamuramasa/10001074/?s-id=xb_shop_001 The Sigma stones are slash and go but I store them in water as I find this improves their performance.

Yo!

OP has posted in the WANT TO BUY section. I think this means he WANTS TO BUY. Do you want to sell?

Yo!

OP has posted in the WANT TO BUY section. I think this means he WANTS TO BUY. Do you want to sell?

Thank you. I was trying to figure out how to tactfully respond to the first posts. I think you make it clear.

Ben,

I won an EBay bid on a set of SG stones and a Shapton holder. The stones were used once and I picked them up cheap, I’m gonna list them but if you want either of the two I’m gonna sell I’ll give you first shot, after all I owe you for the fine handles you made for me. The two stones I’m selling I already have is the reason for selling them.

SG 500 40 bucks
SG 1k. 50 bucks.

I’ll get your answer before I offer them on the forum. Good luck in your search, stones are always fun to try and trade.

Ben,

I won an EBay bid on a set of SG stones and a Shapton holder. The stones were used once and I picked them up cheap, I’m gonna list them but if you want either of the two I’m gonna sell I’ll give you first shot, after all I owe you for the fine handles you made for me. The two stones I’m selling I already have is the reason for selling them.

SG 500 40 bucks
SG 1k. 50 bucks.

I’ll get your answer before I offer them on the forum. Good luck in your search, stones are always fun to try and trade.
Thank you, you don’t owe me anything, I appreciate the respect. Your prices are very fair, but I want to see what else comes along. Feel free to list them.
Thank you again,
Ben

Thank you, you don’t owe me anything, I appreciate the respect. Your prices are very fair, but I want to see what else comes along. Feel free to list them.
Thank you again,
Ben
10-4, stones are still in route. I’ll list them when they come in, let me know if you decide you want one.

Have a great day!

Latest posts

Back