suisin densho white#1

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orange

Reaction score
Hi, anyone has an experience with the brand yanagi?
Could you share your experience??

Thanks. Orange

I haven't actually used one but it is the most comfortable-feeling yanagiba I've ever held (It's been a while, too.). There were rounded, polished spots at every place where my fingers touched. Plus, the grind was just about perfect, as far as I could tell. If I remember correctly, it was not remarkably thick or thin relative to others.

I haven't actually used one but it is the most comfortable-feeling yanagiba I've ever held (It's been a while, too.). There were rounded, polished spots at every place where my fingers touched. Plus, the grind was just about perfect, as far as I could tell. If I remember correctly, it was not remarkably thick or thin relative to others.

Cool. thanks.

i have a kensaki one. it's greatt!! can't go wrong with white one steel. finish is not as good as tadasuna imo, but better than most knife. other than that its a must have

i have a kensaki one. it's greatt!! can't go wrong with white one steel. finish is not as good as tadasuna imo, but better than most knife. other than that its a must have

I don't know why...but I keep looking at the pictures of the Densho yanagi. It looks to be pretty sturdy and I am so itch to get one. :)

Back