Suisin Event / Korin Renovation

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a raw knife? Does that mean it comes without a handle or something?

What Korin has been referring to when we say "raw knives" are the knives that have been forged to be made into knives, but were never given a blade or a handle.

These things:

1780808_10152254010699304_1369079187_n.jpg

The ones we are offering this time are raw knives by Master Kenjiro Doi. I believe they were supposed to be Hayate knives. We thought they were cool raffle prizes for collectors, since they are definitely not something you can buy.

Friendly reminder that our event is this weekend! I hope to see some of you there. If you stop by please ask for Mari.

If any of you are interested in ordering a custom or special order knife that we don't carry. Korin will be happy to apply the 15% off discount as long as you can get the order to me during the days of the event. Please contact me before hand with a full description of what you are looking for. :)

Thanks!

Mari - I'll try to come down to the store either Saturday or Monday.

Oh, this sounds so exciting (I like that "CAKE" is bolded, haha). I was planning my first visit to Korin this Sunday to shop for my first Japanese knives (a gyuto, nakiri, and a little Misono paring knife). I hope it won't be too busy for a newbie like me! Maybe I should plan my visit another weekend :S I just got married, and wanted to put some of our wedding gift money to good use ^^;

Oh, this sounds so exciting (I like that "CAKE" is bolded, haha). I was planning my first visit to Korin this Sunday to shop for my first Japanese knives (a gyuto, nakiri, and a little Misono paring knife). I hope it won't be too busy for a newbie like me! Maybe I should plan my visit another weekend :S I just got married, and wanted to put some of our wedding gift money to good use ^^;

Congratulations!

Cake is very important. :)

Please come visit us Sunday! I will be around and I will be more than happy to help you. If you are worried about it being too busy, and you are not interested in any Suisin knives, it might be a good idea to come earlier in the day before the event starts. Once the event starts, it starts to get busy in the store.

Thanks for excellent service Mari. I'm so happy that you helped me in the store while it was so busy and got crazy. It was a good event and so enjoyed. Thank you. A+

Fendy (d3st1n).

Thanks for excellent service Mari. I'm so happy that you helped me in the store while it was so busy and got crazy. It was a good event and so enjoyed. Thank you. A+

Fendy (d3st1n).

It was great meeting you and my pleasure.
I hope you're enjoying your Suisin Inox yanagi knife!! :D

Back