• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD (Price reduced)Suisin inox Honyaki 210mm petty /saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this from a trade with another forum member, mainly to try out other petty lengths, this is an awesome knife that cut through everything but 210mm petty is sadly not for me, I'm still leaning more towards my old 150mm. I traded it for the value of $200 and I'd like to sell it for that amount.
IMG_20221002_180138~2.jpg
IMG_20221002_180206~2.jpg
IMG_20221002_180235~3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time figuring out that handle shape, looks like a mix between octagonal and d-shape. Anyways, nice petty, GLWS!

My Suisin handles are like that - semi oct on top, round on bottom. There's a name for it but it eludes me.

Price now $185, ship included CONUS.

BTW if anyone's interested I can throw in a Tojiro Santoku for additional $15.
R0000814.JPG
R0000818.JPG

Last edited:
Someone, J Broida?, once provided the Japanese name. IIRC this handle is the most complex off the shelf.

Because of this thread, I broke put my SIH "Kiritsuke" (k-tip) for work this week. What a joy to use a well made laser.

Back