• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Sukenari Aogami Super Gyuto 225mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ModRQC

Just shutup n' grabbit!
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
S1.jpg

215/47 about 190 grams – KNS ebony modified for extra texture.

S2.jpg

S3.jpg
S4.jpg

Almost a year with me, and no sloucher. Used quite often, thinned once, sharpened a few. Gave the core a close enough mirror polish along the way. Refinish is adequate. Bears a few use scratches. Has a stable patina on most of the core that I have no intention to remove. Edge in so so state – needs a sharpening or at least a “deep touch up” (call it as you want) but I wouldn’t think any maintenance thinning is dutifully required for that. However sharpened around 70/30 so if you aim to change that it might need
a bit of a slight maintenance thinning still.

S5.jpg
S6.jpg
S7.jpg
S8.jpg

Paid 375$ CAD. Asking 320$ CAD shipped/insured Canada/ConUS.

Translates into approx. 265$ USD using Paypal at the time of this publication. Will be verified before any final agreement with a screenshot of Paypal currency calculator.

International just ask, IME a few places are possible for little extra shipping expense I’d ask you to cover for.

Can be combined with my HSC/// BST for 20$ CAD rebate per head = 40$ = aaaah let's make it a round 850$ CAD.

Thanks for your attention and be well folks!

Last edited:
Sukenari AS 225 Gyuto... as in the title.

Aogami Super. Not that I think I must tell you but just that perhaps my presentation order in the title sorts of numbs the obvious to you, PM me if interested and sorry if any confusing.

Latest posts

Back