• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Sukenari Sujihiki 240mm SG2. REPRICED TO SELL NOW $185

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOLD Price Reduced to $185 for sale Now. This knife needs a good home! Great knife!
Sukenari Sujihiki 240mm Migaki finish, mango wood handle. $210 $185 includes ship CONUS.
Hardly used, excellent condition. SG2 steel creates sharp blade, extra hardness, edge retention and easily maintained.
Edge length 230mm. Blade height 30mm. Thickness 2.5mm. Weight 140mm. Priced to sell Now.

Attachments

• IMG_6702Dan Ryan.jpg
    IMG_6702Dan Ryan.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6703Dan Ryan.jpg
    IMG_6703Dan Ryan.jpg
    882.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5418.jpg
    IMG_5418.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5420.jpg
    IMG_5420.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Beautiful! I wish I could comment to say that I was buying this because it's pretty much exactly the knife I'm looking for (even though I don't need it). I'm a big fan of Sukenari, and their S2 treatment is great. And that handle looks fantastic. Someone's going to be very happy with this... it is indeed "priced to sell Now." GLWS.

That is super nice and a bargain.

Back