Support from my kitchen brethren!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan G.

Reaction score
Hello guys (and girls)

Recently I introduced our Executive Chef to the world of facebook, youtube, and linkedin and how it can be used for a marketing tool, and FUN/education at the same time. I didn't really think it was going to be his thing, boy was I wrong.

He's created a facebook page separate from our restaurant's page and we are going to be doing some cool stuff in the upcoming months. We had his friend Charles Woodson here with stuff from his winery after the Pack won the superbowl, and next up perhaps Anthony Bourdain. Who knows. Point is we have taken the restaurant quit far from where it was and want to continue to build a name for the establishment AND ourselves.

If you guys can friend his page on Facebook "Keith Williamson" ... we are in Tampa, I would appreciate it very much. My kitchen brethren both pro and hobbyist alike, I think will find some interesting stuff in the upcoming weeks and months. Videos and Youtube page to come. Thanks for reading and any support you give. I hope to be around the boards a bit more as I miss chatting with the old vets and newcomers alike. I have some catching up to do.

Best regards to everyone and hope you all are well.

Bryan

Sounds interesting, Bryan. Good to see you're back in business. :)

Thanks TK. We got a page up listed Chef Keith Williamson. If you guys can like it, I would be greatful.

Regards

Bryan

Up ....

Thank you for those who liked Keith's page. Doing GREAT things at the restaurant. Our food sales are up across the board and within a year we have improved dramatically. Keith is a fantastic Chef and great friend. I got him addicted to internet media and promotion and we have been taking pictures every week on what we are doing. The short ribs we did this weekend kicked ass. We like sharing with others who have passion for food.

I saw Scott and some others contributed to liking his page, thanks again guys and please spread the word. We are pushing to gain more recognition to get support to do more cool stuff. If you go to our restaurant's main page Jackson's Bistro you can see some photos of the Charles Woodson's wine dinner we did! Looking to get Anthony Bourdaine to pay us a visit later in the year if we are fortunate enough ... and in January we will be doing the food the National Republican convention exclusively. Wanna talk about some politicians throwing down some money. Thanks for your support guys and girls.

Bryan

What is this "facebook" you write of?

i'D tell you but you'd probably lose focus before you understood ;)

Back