Supporting Members Giveaway

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
We have been given a real nice donation (thank you Gator) of a Henckels 34313-270 Miyabi 600D Fusion 255mm(10") Gyuto. We've decided to use this as a giveaway raffle for our supporting members. Vendors & mods are not eligible.

We'll use a random number generator to select the winner.

If you are not a supporting member you can upgrade HERE - new subscribers are eligible!

The raffle will be held in two weeks time - Aug 10, 2011

Good luck to you! :)

Dave

Here's the stats>

Type - Henckels 34313-270 Miyabi 600D Fusion 255mm(10") Gyuto

Blade - 255.00mm(10")

Thickness - 2.20mm

Height - 53.00mm

OAL - 390.00mm(15.35")

Steel - VG-10 at 59-61HRC

Cladding - 64 layer damascus

Handle - Glass Enhanced POM

Weight - 245.10g(8.29oz)

Additonal Notes - This knife was meant to be an SLT exclusive. It is a pre-production knife that was used in a pass around, donated by Henckels Japan, held by Gator of zknives.com. See the review HERE
The knife has now been donated to KKF, cleaned up, blade etched to bring out the damascus pattern, and sharpened by Dave Martell of JapaneseKnifeSharpening.com

Damage on left rear end of handle - please see pictures for details.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

P1010016.JPG

p1010001.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010014.JPG

P1010013.jpg

P1010003.jpg

Last edited:
Pics aren't showing up for me?

I could always use another knife tho! :)

That's great guys! :)
I don't mind about the nick on the handle as it will be properly "Hoek'd" if I should be the lucky dude :D

DarKHOeK

Pics working.

Nice looking.

Appreciate it! Thanks to both of you!

see if I can't conger up some magic to win that sucker.

Gator's site is awesome and donating this knife is super nice of him, but he doesn't seem to post a whole lot. When I was a total beginner he was very helpful to me

Cool beans. So the number generator will select the number which could be our supporting member enrollment number?

Do we puchase raffle tickets, or just post. I'm in either way! Thankyou gator and dave!

Cool beans. So the number generator will select the number which could be our supporting member enrollment number?

Do we puchase raffle tickets, or just post. I'm in either way! Thankyou gator and dave!

I'll either use your member numbers or assign a number - whichever turns out to be easiest for me to do. :)

No ticket buying or anything required, if you're a supporting member by the raffle date you've already been entered.

I took a quick look and as of now its a 1 in 38 chance of winning!

That is some sweet odds.

I took a quick look and as of now its a 1 in 38 chance of winning!

That is some sweet odds.

Not with my luck. I could be the only person and the prize would get lost in the mail.

Thanks Gator and Dave!!!!:thumbsup: Best of luck everyone!!:knife: I'm sure the odds won't be as good when the word gets out!:whistling:

For those of you who aren't supporting members sign up now!

Back