Sydney knife show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this was all of them apart from the winning knife and the one I snagged. Sorry Mert for the blurry photo... it was really hard to take pics with all that **** I was carrying around.....

5k3Kx7T.jpg

Sweet looking table 😀. Love the monster on the bottom left. Hehe.

I'll post some more pics of it this week

Whoa!! We have a winner :)

Congratulations, Mert :thumbsup:

She's a beauty allright.

Congrats Mert!

dang that's a sexy one

Congratulations again, Mert!

Congratulations man. Makes all the banged thumbs and blisters worthwhile eh?

Congratulation mert.

Wow Mert, congrats [emoji106][emoji3]

I think this was all of them apart from the winning knife and the one I snagged. Sorry Mert for the blurry photo... it was really hard to take pics with all that **** I was carrying around.....

5k3Kx7T.jpg

Sweet looking table [emoji3]. Love the monster on the bottom left. Hehe.

I'll post some more pics of it this week

So. Freaking. AWESOME! :doublethumbsup:

Congrats Mert! Well deserved!

Nice guys don't always finish last then! Congrats man !

No surprise......... Congrats, brother Mert....... Hard work does pay off!!! :plus1::goodpost::ubersexy:

Thank you all , it has been a crazy busy couple months leading into the show .

Time for some well deserved RnR now Mert.

Will give me some time to save up for my next one... haha

Interesting article in the Good Food Guide on the Sydney Show and Aussie knifemakers in general.

I do like the knife that they showed as an example of your work, Mert. Looks very much like my favourite workhorse. 😁

I was so surprised by the recent surge of visits and I guess now i found the reason. Gotta thank Mert!

Interesting article in the Good Food Guide on the Sydney Show and Aussie knifemakers in general.

I do like the knife that they showed as an example of your work, Mert. Looks very much like my favourite workhorse. [emoji16]

I figured you would see it too [emoji12][emoji380]

It was a great article Mert. And having experience with 3 out of the 5 makers, I reckon it is safe to say the best in Aus (and that is no mean feet). Some stunning stuff happening down here.

And it reminded me I really need to save my dollars and do a Japanese knife making course down at tharwa. Unless you want to start running them Mert. Haha

It was a great article Mert. And having experience with 3 out of the 5 makers, I reckon it is safe to say the best in Aus (and that is no mean feet). Some stunning stuff happening down here.

And it reminded me I really need to save my dollars and do a Japanese knife making course down at tharwa. Unless you want to start running them Mert. Haha

Thanks Alex , i am also glad this years competition involved cutting tests which I had 89 points out of possible 90

Latest posts

Back