• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Synthetics stones. Shapton/Gesshin/JNS/Naniwa.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tripleq

Reaction score
FS: Several synthetic stones from the kit. These stones are overlap/redundant and have seen minimal use. They all very close to original spec in size/weight without cracks, flaws, etc.

Shipping: Trackable shipping to Canada and the ConUs from Canada the next business day after completed payment. Willing to ship Internationally for actual shipping cost with credit for included shipping cost. If you are interested in an international shipment, please PM with your full address.

Payment: PayPal preferred. Canadians may pay Interac if desired.

Reason for sale: Moving. Too many stones, too little time. No trades.

Stones from left to right: Shapton Glass 500/Gesshin 400/JNS 1k/Naniwa Pro 2K (P-320)

I have included prices for each stone to accommodate forum rules but realistically I am not interested in selling individually due to shipping costs. I’d like to sell them all to the same buyer. Willing to discuss if you are interest in multiple stoones, but not all.

Shapton – 40$
Gesshin – 60$
JNS 1k – 60$
Naniwa Pro 2k (p-320) – 80$

Last edited:
Back