• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Takamura Uchigumo 270mm Western Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Currantly

Reaction score
Hey all!

I’m going to keep this short and sweet. Weddings are expensive.

Now about the knife this is a 270mm Takamura Uchigumo (R2 Damascus) Western Gyuto. I got this not too long ago from the To-Go forum.. I was told this was a old custom order from over 12 years ago. It’s a pretty unique in size as well as the kanji having a gold inlay. Includes original Takamura box as well as a black saya with pin.

The length of the knife is about the only spec I know as I only really bought it as a collection piece . I can say it’s pretty heavy because of the full tang western handle. If anyone is interested I’ll take a minute and get it measured, and weighed.

Looking to get $1100 shipped CONUS. International buyers let’s have a chat if you’re interested.

Thanks for looking!

43D9E23B-CD1C-410F-9995-52F8A4A41E30.jpeg
EC2B67A3-A75A-4E6E-B755-344A8639E2E5.jpeg
05988F50-5182-441F-926A-D2E70274E201.jpeg
4018AD44-8995-4A8C-B748-414A7140CD6E.jpeg
7C8F5076-5FA8-4ECE-B3E5-84D3533A9260.jpeg

I have a 270 like this one minus the gold lettering. It's a hell of a performer and one I wouldn't personally part with.

Damn man, I don’t know if anyone has said this but a woman that makes you get rid of knives is a woman that needs to go. You can say she isn’t making me get rid of them that you are choosing to get rid of them but the bottom line is without her around you wouldn’t be getting rid of them.

Damn man, I don’t know if anyone has said this but a woman that makes you get rid of knives is a woman that needs to go. You can say she isn’t making me get rid of them that you are choosing to get rid of them but the bottom line is without her around you wouldn’t be getting rid of them.

What are you even talking about? I sold this because weddings are expensive as **** and sometimes you need a little extra money. You’re a looser for taking the time to type that out, all the while thinking you’re making a good point. I’ve bought and sold more than you can even imagine on this forum so please just stop.

What a wildly arrogant assumption. And what a twat. Thank f*k for the ignore button.

Back