• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda Gyuto/Santoku and double ground narrow deba $125 each

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Probably like a lot of people here I'm always looking to try something new, which means I end up with a lot of good knives I'm not really using. These are a couple.
Not sure what to call the larger knife other than a hybrid gyuto/santoku 215 mm long heal to point.
The other is a heavier roughly 5/32-inch thick double ground deba type knife 195 mm long. The maker told me it was for cutting up chickens and meat when I bought it but I have a couple of other knives that serve the same function.
$125 each and I will pay postage to anywhere in the U.S. Takeda knives 009.jpgTakeda knives 015.jpg

Gyuto/santoku has sold.
This is my first time selling here so hopefully I'm following proper protocol. The first PM offering what I asked for the knife got it.

I just took a break from working for a few hours. What timing, eh? :happymug:

Wow, great deals on great knives! Congrats to the lucky buyers!

I've been staying up late at night hoping to catch some of these deals. At 1:00 pm EDT I was in my car waiting for my wife at her hair appointment. What the...? :D

You guys are making me feel guilty about my pricing on those two knives. All I can say is Takeda has raised his prices a LOT in the last few years. I bought all the knives I have from him sometime ago. :) These days I think he wonders why I always stop and look but never actually spend money at his table in Atlanta.

Is that gyuto AS/super blue, or #2??
The handle is what makes me ask....

You guys are making me feel guilty about my pricing on those two knives. All I can say is Takeda has raised his prices a LOT in the last few years. I bought all the knives I have from him sometime ago. :) These days I think he wonders why I always stop and look but never actually spend money at his table in Atlanta.

I didn't even know he goes to Blade. All the more reason to visit, I guess.

And when is Blade? Forgive my ignorance.

I can get to Hartfield-Jackson without breaking a sweat.

ETA: Never mind. I'm not that lazy; I just checked. LOL

Back