• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Takeda NAS 240mm Kiritsuke

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T
It's not a NAS, but maybe an acceptable alternative

Thanks for sharing, it's definitely tempting. I'm hoping to pickup something stainless clad as I have a 20 month old who keeps pulling me away from the board. I end up stopping and leaving the knife sitting there everytime she tries to climb on something new. Sometimes it sits for 10 seconds and sometimes it's 10 minutes.

I want to sell my Takeda NAS medium Kiritsuke, I have an original box and a custom made leather sheath for it, condition 9/10, sharpened twice on stones by a professional sharpener. Please let me know if you are still interested.

You can order from the man himself at Blacksmith TAKEDA HAMONO.
FWIW, CKTG has 270 NAS and 240 AS.

i’ve learned to read “sold out” in several languages.

Takeda has closed his web store effective August 1. He no longer accepts orders directly from customers. His knives will only be available from retailers.This is clear on his website. I also contacted him directly via email asking for something custom and he confirmed that he is not accepting orders directly going forward.

Back