• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Tanaka Aoto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Currantly

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have for sale a Tanaka Toishi Aoto. I picked this up earlier this year and just never got around to using it. It is not sealed, honestly if it was I would probably keep it.

Looking to get $275 shipped to your door CONUS.

Specs:

184x55x55mm
1326g

Original purchase link:

Tanaka Toishi Aoto Natural Stone (#A005)

B2509AEB-50AE-45E3-A9BF-D4C6BAE8786C.jpeg

284DADF2-F5E8-4DF8-8528-0396FEB27A30.jpeg

164B9C25-449C-4423-B518-25AB8116B093.jpeg

You can seal it with some oil based lacquer if you want, they don’t make a huge mess but smell a little bit

You can seal it with some oil based lacquer if you want, they don’t make a huge mess but smell a little bit
Totally! I actually picked up a product called “earth paint” that I tested on some random rocks that seems like it will do the job. I just don’t want to get into it if I’m trying to move it along anyway.

Totally! I actually picked up a product called “earth paint” that I tested on some random rocks that seems like it will do the job. I just don’t want to get into it if I’m trying to move it along anyway.
Fair enough man, good luck with selling anyways!

Back