• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Tatsuo, Shig kitaeji, kato

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
Hi all, here I’m selling few of my knives that might interest you…

Tatsuo Ikeda 270mm white#1 honyaki fugubiki. Rare knife to come across by. It has a custom matching saya and handle in beautiful ringed gidge. Handle done by pcpken and saya by Cody Paul. Cody even went above and beyond by putting felt leather inside his snug fit saya to ensure no scratch on mirror polished blade. I do have pics of the tang before rehandle, proof of authenticity that this one forged by tatsuo. BNIB for $2700 shipped CONUS insured
tatsuo1.jpg

tatsuo2.jpg

tatsuo3.jpg

tatsuo4.jpg

tatsuo5.jpg

tatsuo6.jpg

Kato STD 240mm gyutou. BNIB for $1200 shipped CONUS insured
std1.jpg

std2.jpg

std3.jpg

Shigefusa kitaeji 270mm fugubiki. I used this knife very lightly for couple times slicing sashimi. Before I put it aside, I sent to Jon Broida for a re-sharpening, and polishing. Just as good as when I got it BNIB, if not better. It comes with a perfect saya from Cody. $2300 shipped CONUS insured

Thanks for looking, pm me if you have any further questions….

What are the specs for the Kato? Is it one of the shorter earlier examples. All 3 are special.

Gorgeous knives. The leather inside saya sounds like an amazing plus

Shig kitaeji sold!!!
Tatsuo Fugubiki and kato gyutou still available.

Beautiful photos,
and knives.

Kato still available? Must be a bst record for sitting so long unsold!

Back