• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Teruyasu Fujiwara Denka no Hoto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
F/S Teruyasu Fujiwara Denka no Hoto

SJYmjEs.jpg

Custom western handle and saya of blackwood by Cody Paul.

Grind is perfect, with no overgrinds.
Blade measures 238 x 51.

Maintained with JKI diamond stones, bevel set with the 1k a year ago when I bought it from a forum member, and maintained with the 6k since then. It has seen perhaps four weeks of actual use in my rotation.$1025 includes PayPal fees and insured shipping to a US address. PM me for international shipping.

iOfpVER.jpg

glws, she's so much prettier than my denka ;) It's a glorious knife.

If I was still buying knives, I would've bought this one in a heartbeat! Beautiful knife made even more attractive by Cody's top notch handle work and saya. GLWS

I'm stunned this is still here. Maybe I'm biased but I've never had a knife I could get sharper and stay a downright good cutter through an obscene amount of use and I've had a lot of knives and beat on most of them. With the way it's been gussied up (mine is downright ugly) I can't imagine this letting anyone down in any department.

Back