Teruyasu Fujiwara personnel change?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up. After four months, I still can't understand what is meant by this text the Isamitsu site.

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 5.17.46 PM.png

It’s like, all my failures are in the paaaaaaaaast, maaaaan. I got some real doubts about the old me, buuuuut *burp* the past is trying to chase me down. Buuuuut, like, uh, I’m like gonna just shoot it to the future and let my progeny deal with that, man. Not my chair; not my problem. If you think you’re better than me, prove it duuuuuude. I wear the pearls in THIS HOUSE.

I give up. After four months, I still can't understand what is meant by this text the Isamitsu site.

View attachment 209860
Work dictates my preference for stainless/carbon usually and right now I’m a good place where I can use whatever without any worry for maintenance.

Quirky Isamitsu poetry makes me want one even more 😂

I thought you'd transitioned to stainless recently—back to carbon?

Work dictates my preference for stainless/carbon usually and right now I’m a good place where I can use whatever without any worry for maintenance.

Quirky Isamitsu poetry makes me want one even more 😂
You could get the 'Kotte-mai', stainless core, rusty cladding.

View attachment 209860

Websites are funny sometimes man, I recently came upon some art gallery site in NY that listed 300-500 USD poloroid prints that were like all blurry and stuff. "art" i guess. haha. on a side note, that's some quality photos at least, higher res than our beloved TF mug shot.

You could ask TF for about 6 months to make an iron clad Mabaroshi at Denka prices. Not that I know of anyone that would of done such a thing.....👀

Ironclad Denka before and after Myojin

Attachments

• 93357D0B-9920-4140-8D13-3BEE62EF9C88.jpeg
    93357D0B-9920-4140-8D13-3BEE62EF9C88.jpeg
    556.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C75845F7-03FF-4474-A6A3-2365BB12B0D4.jpeg
    C75845F7-03FF-4474-A6A3-2365BB12B0D4.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Websites are funny sometimes man, I recently came upon some art gallery site in NY that listed 300-500 USD poloroid prints that were like all blurry and stuff. "art" i guess. haha. on a side note, that's some quality photos at least, higher res than our beloved TF mug shot.
You can’t be serious. Wow.

Latest posts

Back