• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB TF Denka Nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nakiriknaifuwaifu

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking to pick up a TF Denka Nakiri, preferably with a Wa handle. Well used is fine, and I don't mind doing a bit of repair work either.

Thanks,
NakiriKnaifuWaifu

Last edited:
Friday Bump: I am once again asking for a TF nakiri or gyuto...
Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 10.10.25 AM.png

It was meant as a lighthearted meme (not my political views). I'll take it down if mods say so or if there's any problems.

Last edited:
I figured Sanders was a TF guy... so fitting...

I was joking. Hence the popcorn. Normal service has resumed.

Love my TF/Morihei nakiri btw

Just buy one from TF direct. I paid $185 shipped with 'upgraded' (don't bother) handle. Get one without handle or the freebie Ho for $150

Friday bump.

Thanks to all who messaged me. I probably passed on some knives I shouldn't have. I am sorry I am still a knife noob. In any case, I have kept my eyes glued to the BST page and I refresh it compulsively. Here's a meme about my current life (except I do not have so many knives)...

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 5.15.01 PM.png

https://couteliernola.com/fujiwara-denka-nakiri-165mm/
Here is one already in the US. They have a shop in Nashville. Atlanta is not sooo far from Nashville, may be worth the trip if you get to hand pick one.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm trying to find one used to keep costs down. Plus, I figure if I'm going to pay tax I might as well just order one to spec direct and have it shipped for the same price.

Watch it take longer to find a denka nakiri than it took that one user to find a shigefusa kitaeji chuka 😬

Watch it take longer to find a denka nakiri than it took that one user to find a shigefusa kitaeji chuka 😬

One thing is for sure: as much as we talk about Denkas, as many as are cranked out by TF, they are rarely up on BST or other locations. People who buy them tend to want to keep them.

I have mine, it's not perfect, but it's welcome in my edgy family for as long as it wants to be a part of it. Just like a kid, really.

One thing is for sure: as much as we talk about Denkas, as many as are cranked out by TF, they are rarely up on BST or other locations. People who buy them tend to want to keep them.

I have mine, it's not perfect, but it's welcome in my edgy family for as long as it wants to be a part of it. Just like a kid, really.
That's just bullsht which gets parroted.
I have seen my fair share of Denkas on BST. Of course you will see more Maboroshis.
Just enjoy your worked on Denka.

I have seen my fair share of Denkas on BST. Of course you will see more Maboroshis.
That sounds a little tough, but you’re right. Denkas - as well as other TFs - are indeed sold. (Well, sometimes they aren’t sold, but you can’t blame a guy for trying! 🤣)

I see more lauded Racquins, Dalmans and the like on BST than Denkas and there will be more of the latter in the wild than all the others combined, many times over.

Back