Thank you JkI

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

PC315

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to stop by JKI yesterday and meet John. He was super helpful and answered all my questions, what incredible service. Definitely will be back!

Chef Doom

Reaction score
It's a great shop. Glad you liked it. Many of my knife and stone purchases came from that shop.

I would still go there from time to time had Jon not turned to the dark side of the force and replaced all of the light sabers with red colored crystals.

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
We’re barely a knife store some days... mostly just talking about mma, jiujitsu, Muay Thai, etc nowadays

ian

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea... JKI is Just Kickin’ It nowadays.

Last edited:

mc2442

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will always appreciate Jon geeking out with my buddy on camera crap....that and he shared a beer with us. now if only gesshin ginga paring knives would come back

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
I will always appreciate Jon geeking out with my buddy on camera crap....that and he shared a beer with us. now if only gesshin ginga paring knives would come back
I’m down to share a beer and geek out on camera stuff too anytime. We actually have a ton of beer at the store right now so if anyone wants to come help drink some, let me know [emoji13]

Kippington

A small green parrot
Hobbyist Craftsman
Reaction score
I’m down to share a beer and geek out on camera stuff too anytime. We actually have a ton of beer at the store right now so if anyone wants to come help drink some, let me know [emoji13]
Damn it, I'm in the wrong country...
:(

Marek07

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be there in about 6 weeks Jon. You might run out of beer by then but I can bring some Aussie brews. [emoji16]

aszma

Reaction score
Jon and Josh at JKI are amazing people super knowledgable and everytime i go in its a good time just sad i havent been able to go in a while

Chef Doom

Reaction score
We’re barely a knife store some days... mostly just talking about mma, jiujitsu, Muay Thai, etc nowadays
It's priceless when customers who don't watch mma can't seem to peel their eyes away from the screen.

There is a little fight fan in everyone.

Chef Doom

Reaction score
No aussie beers right now, but a decent bit of Indonesian beer
And yet I STILL can't find Cheers beer.

Edited because I'm looking for a buzz. Not to get mauled by a wild animal.

Last edited: