Japanese Knives Thank you JkI

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PC315

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to stop by JKI yesterday and meet John. He was super helpful and answered all my questions, what incredible service. Definitely will be back!

It's a great shop. Glad you liked it. Many of my knife and stone purchases came from that shop.

I would still go there from time to time had Jon not turned to the dark side of the force and replaced all of the light sabers with red colored crystals.

We’re barely a knife store some days... mostly just talking about mma, jiujitsu, Muay Thai, etc nowadays

I will always appreciate Jon geeking out with my buddy on camera crap....that and he shared a beer with us. now if only gesshin ginga paring knives would come back

I will always appreciate Jon geeking out with my buddy on camera crap....that and he shared a beer with us. now if only gesshin ginga paring knives would come back

I’m down to share a beer and geek out on camera stuff too anytime. We actually have a ton of beer at the store right now so if anyone wants to come help drink some, let me know [emoji13]

I’m down to share a beer and geek out on camera stuff too anytime. We actually have a ton of beer at the store right now so if anyone wants to come help drink some, let me know [emoji13]
Damn it, I'm in the wrong country...
:(

Jon and Josh at JKI are amazing people super knowledgable and everytime i go in its a good time just sad i havent been able to go in a while

We’re barely a knife store some days... mostly just talking about mma, jiujitsu, Muay Thai, etc nowadays
It's priceless when customers who don't watch mma can't seem to peel their eyes away from the screen.

There is a little fight fan in everyone.

No aussie beers right now, but a decent bit of Indonesian beer
And yet I STILL can't find Cheers beer.

Edited because I'm looking for a buzz. Not to get mauled by a wild animal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back