That d*mn courier thread.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear UPS driver

Please actually take my package to the UPS Store, and do t just claim you did. Take it off the truck, and take it inside. Tomorrow, please and thank you.

The UPS store says they believe it’s at the hub, just hanging out.

Of course, if he’d used the address I gave him…..
IMG_1023.jpeg

Oh yeah? We shall see in about four hours.

I received a USPS notification that my wa knife handle shipped from Tokushu Knife in Tennessee a week ago Monday. They gave an ETA of Thursday April 11. Friday, USPS tracking still said delivery by Thursday, but we knew that wasn't happening. Saturday it updated to "in transit from Chattanooga." Sunday at 5:02pm it updated to "arrived at Memphis Distribution Center." So, one week from Chattanooga to Memphis. Today it just says "in transit," with no ETA or further info. Arrrgh!

I don't blame Tokushu Knife - they shipped promptly. It's USPS that's fumbling here.

USPS here will frequently say something has been delivered to my PO Box but the call tag doesn’t show up for several days, or sometimes never.

I have to go up to the desk and beseech them to find my **** like some sort of unworthy worm.

They have parcel lockers but I have no idea why as they do not seem to use them.

Back