• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD the.9nine Gyuto 265X57X5 Full Custom /// knife is a WITHDRAW FOR NOW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparten007

Itā€™s all about the man behind the forgeā€¦.
Banned
Reaction score
Must fund bigger projects.

Link to post:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

***Double click on the video for full screen.

Thank you for stopping by

šŸ™šŸ¼

**Asking for: $1250 obo NOW $1150 $1050 (pass on the saving on to the buyer on tax and shipping I paid on top).
**Shipping CONUS
**EURO customers will pay $20 towards shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Bump

Last edited:
Happy Sunday BUMP!!

Have you used it much or sharpened it? I think you just got it in June this year?

I love his Honyaki, and his knives are so hard to find

I am very temptedšŸ˜‰ - is it still available?

Have you used it much or sharpened it? I think you just got it in June this year?

I love his Honyaki, and his knives are so hard to find

I am very temptedšŸ˜‰ - is it still available?

Yes it is available!

just tested it on vegetables, never needed to sharpen some patina which is really cool and this is a very very nice one. I have several from Roberts and a bigger project underway.

Even his Kitchen Tractor blades cut so darn good. Definitely one of my top makers.

Bump

Last edited:
Bump

Last edited:
I have several from Roberts and a bigger project underway.

Great looking knife. Someone is really going to love this one. I love my 250mm from Robert and am patiently waiting for my turn on a custom. I'm curious, what is the project you have in the works?

Great looking knife. Someone is really going to love this one. I love my 250mm from Robert and am patiently waiting for my turn on a custom. I'm curious, what is the project you have in the works?

Itā€™s a combination of wrought iron/nickel suminagashi, 15n20, and more big chunks of wrought. Should have lots going in the cladding - large Gyuto with fancy handle and perhaps a matching saya

Itā€™s a combination of wrought iron/nickel suminagashi, 15n20, and more big chunks of wrought. Should have lots going in the cladding - large Gyuto with fancy handle and perhaps a matching saya

Very nice. I'll keep an eye out for it. Good luck with the sale of this one!

Bump

Last edited:
Friday bump!!

Bump

Last edited:
Cannot believe this is still here. Such a cool knife.

Cannot believe this is still here. Such a cool knife.

:Iagree:
Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe this is such an easy catch some sleeping on this and once itā€™s gone they will regret it.šŸ¤™

Undoubtedly lots of sleepy people out there on this one!!

Last edited:
This is just like if as if a supermodel ask you out and you buckle and asking yourself why me, well, itā€™s your lucky day mate. Put your big boy pants on and show her off ā€¦ she wonā€™t biteā€¦. Maybe if you act right šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

T minus 2 days before I put this gem back on the rack!!

Today at Midnight CST this guy will be taken down this BST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back