The big thread on insults and offense

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** you you mother******* *****-*** ****-******* ***-******.

p.s. i love you wanna go steady...?
Oh. I see. This is a one on one situation. Just make us all watch. A gangbang isn’t an option? Does that offend you?

a17fd38b60dd3b5d7007675137fe8362.jpg

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************.

Amirite??

True! Here in WI it is or was illegal for government cafeterias (schools, jails, etc) to serve margarine instead of butter. And I think at one point apple pie had to come with cheddar cheese.
This sounds like a wonderful land!

Tho don't eat much processed food or dairy these days, butter is still a staple. Butter is the base for many wonderful sauces.

Margarine sucks.

Only cheese eat occasionally treat myself to extra sharp cheddar luv it.

I can't believe the amount of people I run into who are afraid or shamed into not expressing there opinions. If they just keep sitting on there hands eventually they won't have a voice to be heard

Back