The big thread on insults and offense

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Kotte

Reaction score
How do you feel? Like really feel? Do you want to speak your heart, get something off your chest? Have you been insulted lately, felt wronged by a shop assistent, a cab driver, a knife maker, a knife factory, the entire western society? Please share your experiences! Keep things civilized! Don’t spread hate! Just cry it out!

Hmmm...

How about stupid hiring people?
Don't tell me you can match what I'm currently making. Then tell the chef "The pay is between this $ amount and this $ amount." I would of turned it down before coming in for a 4 hour trail that you're paying me for. Oh well. I like money.

How do you feel? Like really feel? Do you want to speak your heart, get something off your chest? Have you been insulted lately

well, if i was selling stuff, i for one, think its completely fair and appropriate to insult and harass my potential customers.
i actually feel its my duty as a human being to do so. i mean how could i otherwise know if they are worthy customers??

well, if i was selling stuff, i for one, think its completely fair and appropriate to insult and harass my potential customers.
i actually feel its my duty as a human being to do so. i mean how could i otherwise know if they are worthy customers??
Yeah, but we’re used to European customer service, so that only makes sense.

Back