The big thread on insults and offense

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never dealt with ********* apart from 2 DM’s about some political stuff he posted on his IG.

I think these voice messages are just low class. I actually agree that he doesn’t have to reply to any messages at all. A lot of businesses don’t, for a variety of reasons. When that happens I just move on, plenty of places happily take my monies.

Sending not one but multiple insulting voice messages is a bit too much in my book. He joins my list of people to avoid doing business with. And yeah, that’s filling up.

I’d rather not at this time. He mentioned some other people so I don’t want their names coming up and getting dragged through the mud. There are a lot of individual clips so might be able to put something together.

you could make a "best of remix" :)

We need only as much advertisement here. If anyone feels like it - go a head, compile a play list, put in on YT, let others judge it. But posting more stuff here just dramatically increases the chance of this whole tread going up in smoke. We have seen and heard enough about Kev at this point. Everyone can make a picture for themselves by now.

I have to work today because somebody called out due to the sniffles. She's "pretty sure she has coronavirus" 🙄🙄

God sometimes I hate running restaurants. These are the same folks who then complain that they don't make enough money (this person makes $19/hr to make sandwiches 🤔😳), or that they need more hours...

I need to replace/refurbish the vacuum breaker on the boiler of the espresso machine...the hiss is driving me crazy when listening to music.

My scrapper-car is testing my patience. Finally found and pulled out the funky car alarm that's been forcing me to disconnect battery all week. Finally it seemed to be all good and it started fine after.. But 10 min later it won't start, some new problem, maybe fuel pump 🤔💩

I need to replace/refurbish the vacuum breaker on the boiler of the espresso machine...the hiss is driving me crazy when listening to music.
Regular thing on my machine (one every 2 years?), as I keep it on 24/7. Quick and easy to do. I have a couple spares in the drawer.

How about some other complaints?

Here’s one. It’s really slippery outside and I really need to go to the bathroom

Reminds me of this:

someecards_com.png

One of my graduate students found a problem in something he was doing that I was sure was gonna work out, so now I’m kept up at night slamming my brain against this stupid thing while lying in bed, rather than going to sleep. F*** work, I should be spending that time thinking about knives, d*mnit.

I have to work today because somebody called out due to the sniffles. She's "pretty sure she has coronavirus" 🙄🙄

God sometimes I hate running restaurants. These are the same folks who then complain that they don't make enough money (this person makes $19/hr to make sandwiches 🤔😳), or that they need more hours...
I run 2 kitchens and everyone on my staff is union. This is exactly my life. My new hurdle is keeping everyone scheduled just under the maximum requirement for unemployment benefits. My life is garbage

My folks (union) just want more money on their checks. Not more hours. Only 1 of 10 understands that money grows on the work tree.

I used to give them 50 for a guaranteed 40. Otherwise, you’d only get about 25-30 hrs. The unpaid 10 had to be in dish or prep, to minimize chances of getting hurt. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Regular thing on my machine (one every 2 years?), as I keep it on 24/7. Quick and easy to do. I have a couple spares in the drawer.

Done, done for now, I cleaned the stem and turned the O ring around...we'll see if it does the trick long enough before the replacement arrives. ( I got 4 years out of this one)

Last edited:
One of my graduate students found a problem in something he was doing that I was sure was gonna work out, so now I’m kept up at night slamming my brain against this stupid thing while lying in bed, rather than going to sleep. F*** work, I should be spending that time thinking about knives, d*mnit.
You are training in a different way
SwordsEpisode12.png

My scrapper-car is testing my patience. Finally found and pulled out the funky car alarm that's been forcing me to disconnect battery all week. Finally it seemed to be all good and it started fine after.. But 10 min later it won't start, some new problem, maybe fuel pump 🤔💩
Volvo

Back