The Off Topic Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you say your name?
Biffy?
Bye-Fey?
Bye-Fee?

By-fee

It's a play on "hyphy" which is a style of music in the bay area (CA) in which I actually am not a fan of haha

But I'm from the bay and it just kind of stuck as a username. My first name is Byron but friends call me By, so Byphy

Best candy in the world.
Dalman supplied Krptoniter.
Packaged with an excellent knife included.
20201021_134229.jpg

... actually am not a fan of haha ... it just kind of stuck as a username ...
Tell me about it. I created this username as an undergrad, probably while high, and I'm too stubborn to change it. Just a dumb inside joke among my friends. Oh well, it still gives me credit for all that positive feedback buying and selling headphones over a decade ago.

Completely off-topic and unrelated to anything that's ever happened on this forum... flexing on internet scrubs with pics of your luxe surroundings and vague statements about how little you care isn't very convincing. Truly not caring would be not responding. The impulse to publicly assert your superior only reveals the damage done to your brittle ego, while giving the trolls the attention hard-on they wanted all along. Just a random thought.

Might as well suggest original Kramers as a starter knives for Crazy Rich Asians.
$1K knives are for babies with only silver spoons.

@spaceconvoy I could imagine caring less what people think once I post pictures of my luxe surroundings. Maybe the posting is the therapy, not the indication that no therapy is needed. Hell, I need therapy after that thread too.

(All this is theoretical to me, though, since my surroundings have more of an empty Doritos package and used condom aesthetic.)

My high school usernames were all terrible. I think I called myself “hairball” for some unknown reason in middle school. Kids have weird senses of humor.

Good topic, though. Those of you that have nonobvious usernames, what do they mean?

Thinner, better tasting toffee. Less stickiness. I haven’t had a Heath bar in ages, but I think the coating is tastier as well.

Back