Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Michi

Supporting Member
Reaction score

rickbern

Supporting Member
Reaction score
“Caught up in their own bullsh1t”? I think that title could describe the response of lots of countries around the world, especially the one at the top of that graph.

DrEriksson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The response from public health agency of Sweden has been to say that we are best, then that numbers can’t be compared, then that other countries will catch up, then that we are best in the world, then that numbers can’t be compared, and now that the numbers are probably wrong. Let me tell you, that there is a lot of frustration among many Swedes about this, and there are also many Swedes who seem ignorant that there is actually a pandemic going on.

The response from our government is that they listen to the ministry of health, so they do their best to avoid accountability. Our prime minister, however, said that each citizen must take responsibility and push through.

You probably can see my frustration shining through. I don’t know what’s wrong or right, but some national leadership from someone who is not a professional welder would be appreciated.