The Ultimate Cutting Board!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just saw an ad for this board and I had to share it:

1: It’s got holes drilled in it! Perfect to get a head start on cracks in the board. Bonus, bacteria have a designated home.

2: It’s concave! No need to worry about keeping it flat - it never was to begin with.

3. It’s pretty lightweight ~11bs (because it’s thin as heck?)

4. Yours for only $185!

B97ABDFC-96BE-4034-8974-FE12E69559E4.jpeg

Da Fuq?? Has the person who made that ever acutally used a cutting board? Hahah 🤣

Funny. Is it for slicing cooked proteins? I guess I could see someone wanting the juices to collect in the center and then go through the holes into some sort of receptacle below. And then the concavity wouldn't really matter. Maybe it has a use with the I-cook-my-chicken-to-90C crowd.

And if you think about it, the concavity could be a blessing if you're using knives with a German profile. No more accordion cuts! Instead of buying a knife with a flatter profile, you can buy a concave cutting board.

Funny. Is it for slicing cooked proteins? I guess I could see someone wanting the juices to collect in the center and then go through the holes into some sort of receptacle below. And then the concavity wouldn't really matter. Maybe it has a use with the I-cook-my-chicken-to-90C crowd.

And if you think about it, the concavity could be a blessing if you're using knives with a German profile. No more accordion cuts! Instead of buying a knife with a flatter profile, you can buy a concave cutting board.
Only use mezzaluna

Latest posts

Back