The Video Diary Collections.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is prefaced ’If you are eating food or disgusted by worms, I don’t recommend watching this video’.

A fair warning!

A fair warning!
Yes, somewhat unpleasant. But, really, the worms are probably only a minor thing in the grand scheme of things. If we had electron microscopes for eyes and could see all the bacteria that are swarming on our food, most people wouldn't eat at all.

Never mind that we have around ten times as many bacterial cells in our bodies than human cells (even though the bacteria account for only ~3% by mass).

Yes, somewhat unpleasant. But, really, the worms are probably only a minor thing in the grand scheme of things. If we had electron microscopes for eyes and could see all the bacteria that are swarming on our food, most people wouldn't eat at all.

Never mind that we have around ten times as many bacterial cells in our bodies than human cells (even though the bacteria account for only ~3% by mass).

Yes, I agree. In fact, I think I’m somewhat less disturbed by worms, parasites and bacteria than I should be. That said, I thought it was rather funny that the video came with a warning of that kind. A version of parental advisory.

This is just a variation on run-of-the-mill jerky. But the presentation is truly entertaining. Someone had a lot fun making this video :)

Just stumbled over this. Really quite creative, and it's a simple recipe that almost everyone will get right :)

Back