The Video Diary Collections.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dxtreme

Reaction score
Collections of knives, cooking, food culture...etc videos to share.

Deba Skills on multitude of different fish.

Chinese Style Chicken Deboning with what I assumed would be a Meat Cleaver. Dont think I will do it with a Japanese Cleaver or a Vegetable Cleaver.

4 things to consider when choosing a kitchen knife

11:05 Honesuki on Tenderloin Skills

What is with all the cutting edge scrapping on the board? I never do this. I always turn the knife on the spine. Strange that so experienced chef who is giving knife lessons is doing this. Not even speaking about the terrible sound when he is doing this...

Strange that so experienced chef who is giving knife lessons is doing this. Not even speaking about the terrible sound when he is doing this...
Yeah. Clearly, he's totally incompetent and doesn't have a clue what he's doing…

Because everyone needs a little Rie in their life....plus the only known video of a CM knife in action!

Silly video except the trip to Korin makes it worth watching....

What is with all the cutting edge scrapping on the board? I never do this. I always turn the knife on the spine. Strange that so experienced chef who is giving knife lessons is doing this. Not even speaking about the terrible sound when he is doing this...

It's a bad habit w/ western knives (those w soft steel) because the edge will roll...i do it w good steel because i don't believe it matters...

Silly video except the trip to Korin makes it worth watching....
That knife she created from a file is interesting. You get a built-in ginger grater that way. It might be a bit of a pain to clean though, and I suspect that it would be annoying when cutting hard and tall produce. Splitting pumpkin might be right out, I suspect.

This stuff is just brilliant - thanks for finding and sharing these.

Back