There's more ways to spend money than knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Entering phase 10 of midlife crisis

6D51B643-67CD-49ED-8A29-DA570DF3F23D.jpeg
A26FDE19-437F-4555-BD4A-3A15D5D24CF0.jpeg
68AE71AF-EFA9-49F5-95BC-D6640794790A.jpeg

Nice Car BTW. Is it a '69 Camaro? Looks to be in great condition.

Is the engine stock? Have you dynoed it? The 302 was apparently a fair bit overpowered compared to spec.

Nice Car BTW. Is it a '69 Camaro? Looks to be in great condition.

Is the engine stock? Have you dynoed it? The 302 was apparently a fair bit overpowered compared to spec.
its correct DZ block built to spec But not original. Pick it up tomorrow. Sold 70 Chevelle SS so had to fill the gap.

Horses. A very efficeint way to dispose of spare cash. Even if you don't have spare cash.

My wife's view is that one should get their children interested in horses. Then they will never have enough money for drugs.
I’ve had friends go down that road. Makes sense for Amish and cowboys, and I’m neither. But if my kids would have been into it, probably would have done it.

Holy krap. That a real 69 z28? Damn. Thats my favorite all time American muscle car. By a mile. I would give up all knives and suffer the rest of my life with scissors for a car like that.

I picture my mid-life crises a bit more economical. Congrats.

Horses. A very efficeint way to dispose of spare cash. Even if you don't have spare cash.

My wife's view is that one should get their children interested in horses. Then they will never have enough money for drugs.

It wasn't very long ago that most people had horses and only rich people had cars.

Now most everyone has cars and only the rich have horses.

Nemo - have you been holding out on us?

I went through a horse phase for about 10 years. Had several beautiful Arabians at one point and did a little breeding. Was super expensive, but I really enjoyed them. Eventually I moved on. I don't see moving on from knives as they, in one form or another, have been an interest for over 30 years. Currently 2 years into cycling, had to quit running as much because of impact. Wondering what will come next...

I went through a horse phase for about 10 years. Had several beautiful Arabians at one point and did a little breeding. Was super expensive, but I really enjoyed them. Eventually I moved on. I don't see moving on from knives as they, in one form or another, have been an interest for over 30 years. Currently 2 years into cycling, had to quit running as much because of impact. Wondering what will come next...
Guns, cars, collectible pool cues? Lots of choices!

Latest posts

Back