Theres This Weird Butter Knife....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knifeless

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My grandma has this weird butter knife she uses for a lot of her cooking, eating, basically all the time... but the handle is all beat up and she says shes looked everywhere and cant seem to find it. She doesnt remember who gave it to her, but i'd like to buy her another one. The problem is i cant find it anywhere either... its been a mission and a half with no success, so im turning to u guys to hopefully receive some help.... Here are some pics of the knife, can anyone please help me out... with the name or type of knife, or where i could buy it or order it online. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

*Sidenote* she wants the same exact one, well the handle doesnt matter but the blade has to be identical, or at least very similar... she says she loves it because of the squared tip.

These are $10.99 a dozen at Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002MQH4VS/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

41ykKvGMp-L._SS500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she lost the knife. Have Butch make her a new one.

You could probably take a knife like one of the knives pictured above and take a belt grinder to it for a couple minutes and make one pretty close to what your grandma's using. If she wants a flatter profile on the edge, find one like that and then use the belt grinder on it for a couple minutes.

Cruise Goodwill or some other thrift store. I see knives like that all the time- very cheap.

What's wrong with this one? She just wants another one?

If it's just the handle, you can replace that.

Back