Thermapen open box sale- $69

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this different from a regular thermapen?

Anyways I ordered 2 before they run out...haha..buy first ask questions later.

Good move! Not sure if these are different from the regular thermapens,can't see why they would be though.Are you in Canada or the U.S?

I'm in Toronto! I bought one and quickly decided to double up on the order just in case someone else wants one down the road or *knocks wood* I lose or break it.

Thanks for the heads up

Were there any shipping charges involved or just regular Canada post?

Also, i was not charged HST. Payment was just for $70 flat...I'm also confused whether its shipping included or not. I wrote on their facebook page asking if it was going to be shipped or we should pick it up?

No HST!! I better hurry up and order one fast.Hope they have some left..For $70.00 I'll drive to their shop no problem :D

Done and done...what a great deal! Finally facebook pays off..

The thing is that its not a real online shop so we could all be sending payments even if there are no stock left. But I don't think it will be any problem to get refund if there is no stock.

The thing is that its not a real online shop so we could all be sending payments even if there are no stock left. But I don't think it will be any problem to get refund if there is no stock.

Like you said"buy first ask questions later" Too good of a deal not to jump on it right away.
Don't see any problems if there's none in stock.they'll just reverse the charges me thinks..Nothing ventured..nothing gained..:)

"Thanks for the heads up"
No problem,just tryin to pay it forward,so to speak..

They're also selling a MAC Superior 10.5" bread knife for $80.00 +hst shipping incl.. good deal as well

Hadn't checked this thread before, but the Thermapen is one of those 'no regret' investments, definitely worth it.

Stefan

Hey Kyle,
Been meaning to thank you for the heads-up, I hand't been checking the email I give out for these types of offers. I would have missed out! Got mine last week. Orange: so I can spot it in my drawer-o-crap.

Just received my brand new(not refurbished) super-fast Thermapen in the mail! What a great deal! Got a red one,$70.00 CAN,no shipping or taxes.If you live in Canada check out Ace Bakery on Facebook,limited quantities so act fast... :D

Hey Kyle,
Been meaning to thank you for the heads-up, I hand't been checking the email I give out for these types of offers. I would have missed out! Got mine last week. Orange: so I can spot it in my drawer-o-crap.

I'm glad you were able to grab one, it was too good of a deal not to share.

Indeed. I don't use mine too often but well worth the price for how it works when I want it to. I use it quite a bit when grilling; it helps ensure i don't keep the lid open longer than I have to.

Great buy!
They still have some, my order was just accepted.

Glen

Latest posts

Back