Thinking of doing a group buy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

LewRob80

Reaction score
Full tang is ready to be ground (with full tang, that's the last thing on the list before f&f). Some wa's ready to be epoxied together, and refitting some wa's that were already epoxied. Starting to feel like I'm making progress :). I'm just as excited as you guys to see these coming along. Can't wait till they're finished, just need to make sure I"m not rushing and doing everything right!
Very excited for these!!!

The Edge

Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
Stopped early to watch the kid, but he decided to go back to sleep at the grandparents house, and I find myself freshly showered, and with not enough time to do more work, and clean again, so I could think of nothing better than updating you all with the little progress I've made today. (I know, commas/run on sentence)

Attachments

The Edge

Professional Craftsman
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been able to get as far Iast week as I would have liked. We lost babysitting on Thursday, and not sure when they'll be able to watch the kid again, so I apologize for the wait, but it's going to take a bit longer to get things done. Here's a short video link to where things are at. Pretty close to being able to finish things, just waiting for the time to do it.