This is the internet. Where are the cats?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid we had out door cats around. My first living with cats was girlfriends. Had one that liked to sleep on my chest wake up in morning first thing see is a cat.
I know what it's like to have a cat long time &
have to put it down. My first cat was a tiny kitten the neighborhood young girls found and wanted me to take it. Had mange fleas other problems. A rough start. My girlfriend had a cat & told me we had to take it to the vet. The vet told us tiny kitten could be saved
It would cost around 200.00 bucks. I couldn't
say no with Susan standing there. The kitten was so drugged it would try to walk & fall over. It would sleep pressed up against my head. Was the tamest affectionate cat ever seen. Was like he knew I saved him😁.
Had him 10 years he got cancer on his face.
In a lot of pain. When took him to shelter he was crying until I left him there. Didn't know could have such feeling & sadness over a cat.
IMG_20220511_120155354.jpg

Couple months later went to shelter & picked
up another kitten. Girl picked up a male & female from litter, I got the best most active male kitten. At first he was so small the big Tom cat in neighborhood would chase him would come flying in the cat door to safety.

As he got bigger the tables turned. I took him to vet who said this is a large healthy cat. Weighed 19#. He was long & muscular could shoot up a tree so fast coming down took longer. Caught rats, birds, would beat up any cats who were dumb enough to take him on. For a while a big Tom cat & Tiger would spray on my motorcycle cover to mark territory. It was nasty had to throw it away.
Longest ever had a cat 14 years, my buddy.
Was slowing down some got hit by a car.
IMG_20220511_110555268.jpg

IMG_20220511_110610318.jpg

IMG_20220511_111629315.jpg

Janice was so upset, about six months later got a female from shelter pretty calico cat two years old at adoption. A cat that runs away all the time as you come towards it.
Still we like her
IMG_20220511_112156435.jpg

I was taken by her green eyes 😊

I still have this old picture of my current cat. She was young and tiny back then. And not so smart. We snapped a pic of her tiptoeing across our fence with her head stuck in a cheeto bag. We had to yank it off her head.

View attachment 194159

Not so smart … you try tiptoeing along the top of a Fence with a Cheetos bag over your head. Ha ha!

Back