Thx for the meet! Great to finally put a face to the work!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Marko,

Just wanted to say how great it was to meet you … finally … nice to spend some time talking about such a diversified subject given I brought my (IMO) amazing artist father who has absolutely no idea about knives or cooking … you handled his senior questions with deft and I will always be thankful for that!

Have to say that your depth of understanding combined with you humble nature is really a breath of fresh air …

Looking forward to seeing lots of great stuff from your path and hopefully I will be able to partake of your efforts …

Again - awesome to meet & thx!

Tom

I have to say too it was a true pleasure to meet Marko in person in Chicago. You will never meet a more pleasant and welcoming personality and he is an encyclopedia of knife knowledge and understanding.

Last edited:
Thank, Tom -

It was great to meet both of you. Your father reminded me that curiosity and creativity defies the age. Tell him it was pleasure to meet him and I find him very inspirational.

Please stop by again when you are in the area.

Best,

Marko

Back