Tiger Queen Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkbaby

Well-Known Doofus
Reaction score
Something different by me, a wooden cheese knife for my Tiger Queen (girlfriend). Stabilized and dyed tiger maple for the knife, and then curly maple and curly mango for the display/storage stand. The blade has some distal taper and is right hand biased asymmetric grind with additional chisel grind on the right side, can see a bit in the choil pic. Worked nicely on some soft goat cheese last night, but I'll probably make her a steel knife for the very hard cheeses.

XPbdpJXh.jpg

hCywsAlh.jpg

FqGU6ueh.jpg

8SKlem4h.jpg

thsF5Mch.jpg

s62By6kh.jpg

BQV5Ov5h.jpg

Next project up is a hidden tang brut de forge damascus kitchen slicer. Just a practice knife, I made so many mistakes on it so far but filing away all the lessons!

v2AIXLbh.jpg

i7EzW8ih.jpg

Ozz4mtxh.jpg

Hope everybody else is getting some time to work on some cool projects too. Cheers y'all!

Something different by me, a wooden cheese knife for my Tiger Queen (girlfriend). Stabilized and dyed tiger maple for the knife, and then curly maple and curly mango for the display/storage stand. The blade has some distal taper and is right hand biased asymmetric grind with additional chisel grind on the right side, can see a bit in the choil pic. Worked nicely on some soft goat cheese last night, but I'll probably make her a steel knife for the very hard cheeses.

XPbdpJXh.jpg

hCywsAlh.jpg

FqGU6ueh.jpg

8SKlem4h.jpg

thsF5Mch.jpg

s62By6kh.jpg

BQV5Ov5h.jpg

Next project up is a hidden tang brut de forge damascus kitchen slicer. Just a practice knife, I made so many mistakes on it so far but filing away all the lessons!

v2AIXLbh.jpg

i7EzW8ih.jpg

Ozz4mtxh.jpg

Hope everybody else is getting some time to work on some cool projects too. Cheers y'all!
S grind on the cheese knife? How's the food release?;)

Back