Tips on passing a urinalysis test

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liability is very real. Until you own a business and go through the trial where some idiot was baked yesterday and accidently spilled a hot liquid on his co worker, and said co worker need 3 surgeries and two years off work, all at the company's expense....you won't understand.

Oh and it is the business owners fault for not providing a strict no drug workplace for safety.

Liability is very real. Until you own a business and go through the trial where some idiot was baked yesterday and accidently spilled a hot liquid on his co worker, and said co worker need 3 surgeries and two years off work, all at the company's expense....you won't understand.

Oh and it is the business owners fault for not providing a strict no drug workplace for safety.
You really came to this thread with a misunderstanding of the discussion, please allow me to clear some things up for you. No one here, including myself is condoning the use of drugs while working. Thats what makes the drug screen inconclusive, the test wont prove you worked a shift under the influence of marijuana at all as the drug can stay in your system for quite a while after you use it. Like most people that take their professions seriously I take offense to the remark that I may work under the influence. Also, do you really think that telling me I just "won't understand" what workplace liability is about is a nice way to enter this thread? Please dont assume things like that about me. Do I really have any other choice besides responding sarcastically? In any event the thread is about passing a urinalysis test not work liability so I would appreciate it if we could stay on topic. Thanks again to those that contributed in a positive way. :)

This thread has been brought to the mod team for obvious reasons and it's been discussed on what to do with it, let's see if we can sort this out.

First of all this thread was left open because it was not political, religious, or criminal in nature. We're aware that marijuana is a political hot point these days but the drug itself isn't political - it's people who make it that - it's a plant that can't be political on it's own. I'm sure some people think of it as a religion as well but it's worship wasn't being discussed. Yes marijuana is an illegal substance in more places than not, but this was a discussion about how to cleanse oneself of the drug vs the use of which IMO has distinction.

Now for the attitudes being displayed here, this is troubling, and something that is going to be dealt with from now on. Members should feel at ease to express their opinions but insults aren't welcome and to be frank crappy attitudes would be better left at the door.

I'm going to prune the attitudes from the discussion and re-open the thread. If you can't be civil then don't post.

This thread has been brought to the mod team for obvious reasons and it's been discussed on what to do with it, let's see if we can sort this out.

First of all this thread was left open because it was not political, religious, or criminal in nature. We're aware that marijuana is a political hot point these days but the drug itself isn't political - it's people who make it that - it's a plant that can't be political on it's own. I'm sure some people think of it as a religion as well but it's worship wasn't being discussed. Yes marijuana is an illegal substance in more places than not, but this was a discussion about how to cleanse oneself of the drug vs the use of which IMO has distinction.

Now for the attitudes being displayed here, this is troubling, and something that is going to be dealt with from now on. Members should feel at ease to express their opinions but insults aren't welcome and to be frank crappy attitudes would be better left at the door.

I'm going to prune the attitudes from the discussion and re-open the thread. If you can't be civil then don't post.

Thanks Dave, and well said!

1. Stop smoking. Obviously.
2. Raise metabolism. Toxins will burn out of your system more rapidly.
3. Drink fluids. Again, obvious.

That's all you can do, naturally.

Colorado Supreme Court hears case on marijuana use and employment

Link to Denver Post article.

Excerpt:

The case involves a quadriplegic medical-marijuana patient named Brandon Coats, who was fired from his job at Dish Network in 2010 after testing positive for pot even though there is no evidence he was impaired on the job. Dish Network says its company policy prohibits marijuana use of any kind.

Though the case focuses specifically on medical-marijuana use, it has drawn the attention of business groups and marijuana activists because the high court's conclusions could also be applied to recreational marijuana use. That makes it something of a test case nationally for how employers can treat marijuana in an age of increasing tolerance for cannabis use.

Let's not get political here. The discussion is about how to remove the drug from your system - not about it's legal or moral use.

The general strategy for passing urine test is to increase your fluid intake and urine flow so as to dilute the concentration of drugs in the sample below the threshold of detection. An hour or two before the test, you should fill your bladder with fluids, as much as you can drink.
An (almost) 6 year necro. Impressive.

Hahaha, I just did the same thing and read the whole thread thinking it was new. Just about to give some advice about how to pass the test. It’s funny that you don’t smoke anymore but started this thread.

Labor, Can you stop changing your profile pic ... I dont know who is speaking 🤗🤗
High blood pressure for a military job ... interesting ... i think creatine gives higher blood pressure ...

Yes, this. It should be illegal 🙃
tenor.gif

Back