• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Togashi Blue 1 Honyaki - The James

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasFur

Warrior of Jarhead clan
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so going to regret this sale, broke my 8 iron and Pw so papa needs a new set of Irons.
I offer a 100% buy back guarantee if your not happy with your purchase. Its a great knife so I'll be happy to have it back. You just cover paypal expenses (if there are any on a re-fund?) and shipping back to me. - Im also only a home cook. - may be open to partial trades. (240 gyuto's only plz) - May close the thread if i change my mind and want to keep it.

Togashi Blue 1 Honyaki - Bought From here.
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/...-“the-james”-gyuto-blue-1-mizu-honyaki.39420/

For sale for $1650 - Shipped NA.
Probably one of the most beautiful knives out there. Saya is amazing, Heart Handle is just stunning and very comfortable. Did some polish work on this, mainly to bring out the banding, which is very prevalent in this knife. (it was not visible previously)
Unfortunately I'm a proficient pull cuter, and this is just the ultimate PUSH cutters knife. Just the way the grind is set up, blade profile, and mass. Used for a few larger Carrots, Fenil and every time i take it out i have to re-think, right, Push cutter. And it drops through, cutting with this knife effort is 70% lifting the blade and 30% pushing through the food. Right now its somewhat of a middle stage of polish, if you wish to purchase i can make it as you please. Brighter finish/ Darker finish/ Deeper banding etc.

YPNKg63.jpg

qyTRdlE.jpg

ybzLt1T.jpg

Q0W7YNg.jpg

IUWjxov.jpg

Will provide cutting demos of any of knife upon request.
Will polish these knives to requested finish upon request.

Cheers all,
Lucas

If I didn’t already have one I’d snap this one up in an instant. I paid $1,600 without the damn handle lol. Grind is just impeccable on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back