Tonight's Menu:

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chifunda

Reaction score
Ratatouille, salsa, minestrone, french onion soup, crudités, and pretty much anything else I can find that requires chopping, slicing, dicing, or mincing of any vegetables I can lay my hands on.
IMG_3173%2520copy.jpg

No explanation needed. :biggrin:

Very nice. Specs?

Very nice. Specs?

Edge is ~ 175mm, Carpenter CTS XHP HRC steel, weighs 276g. Handle is redwood burl with spalted maple ferrule faced with G10. F@#&*%# sharp! Easily "treetops" hair on my forearm. Does a pretty fair job on veggies too.:thumbsup:

So Italian, Spanish and French tonight? My face looks confused lol! :biggrin:

So are we going to see some pictures of this feast - Along with some glamour shots of the Nakiri in action?

So are we going to see some pictures of this feast - Along with some glamour shots of the Nakiri in action?

Alas, the menu as shown was but a fantasy. :( But I did make some egg rolls; got to julienne carrots and red pepper, slice green onions, shred savoy cabbage and mince garlic. Chopped up some shrimp for them also but didn't use the nakiri...I was afraid Butch might show up at my front door and take it back.

"Yo, dumbass! It's a vegetable cleaver!:O

Back